As the Call Controller Service Coordinator, you will work closely with the Service Manager for the coordination of customer service, and the monitoring and management of our Service Engineers’ activities on a day-to-day basis.
- We are looking for an upbeat individual with a positive and supportive ‘can do’ attitude who can complement our service team and add valuable support to our clients and our technicians.
- Coordinate customer service. Provide information on Euro Digital’s policies, products and equipment and make recommendations based on customer requirements.
- Ensure prompt response and efficient use of Euro Digital’s resources. Determine whether enquiries are of a technical nature and refer these to the appropriate technician.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- The ideal candidate will have 2 years experience in a Customer Service and/or a Coordinators role.
- Excellent oral and written skills are essential.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Organise, distribute and verify the work to others within the Service Team. Establish priorities for customer service calls and assign those service calls to the available technician in that geographical area.
- Maintain computerised information systems (data entry) and participate in their development to improve the efficiency of our Service Team. Use inventory management and other software.
- Arrange for the installation, maintenance and repair of equipment. Liaising with clients and technicians at all times to ensure smooth process, to reassure the client, and to ensure the technician is supported.
- Perform administrative duties appropriate to the activities of the Service Team.
- Close tickets and follow up with all end-users to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Support the team via other duties as assigned.
What we will give you:
- Salary £17,000 to £22,000 depending on experience
- 20 days holiday per annum, plus Bank Holidays
- Plus commissions