As the Delivery Driver, you will work closely with the Service Manager for the delivery and installation of printers within the North West area.
- We are looking for an upbeat individual with a positive and supportive ‘can do’ attitude who can complement our service team and add valuable support to our clients and our technicians.
- Deliver, install, and remove printers within the North West area and occasionally Nationwide.
- Management and control of your vehicle stock, to improve first-time fix to customers, and to minimise stock losses.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience preferable but not essential as training will be given in all aspects of the role plus a clean driving licence.
- Excellent oral and written skills are essential.
- Knowledge & experience of installing hardware products ideally in the print industry but not essential, IT literacy would be an advantage to help progress your career within the business but again basic training can be provided.
- Company will provide vehicle; fuel card & pay for hotels when required.
- Well suited for a driver with or a desire for IT knowledge.
What we will give you:
- Salary up to £22,000 depending on experience
- 20 days holiday per annum, plus Bank Holidays