Comprehensive support for all your output needs
Every business has its own requirements that are unique to it. Our managed print service can ensure that your individual print needs are taken into account and the correct solution is put in place for you.
Streamline your office with Managed Print Services
- Expert consultants will review your current output services infrastructure, and identify opportunities to improve performance, streamline operations and reduce costs. This includes a professional assessment of your entire document environment – from fleet audit to financial, volumetric and energy data.
- Working with your IT staff, our team will develop short and long-range plans to improve print services management and enhance capabilities for your business. Our solution will be the ideal combination of hardware, software and process development to generate the maximum return on investment.
- We can install your device within days, minimising downtime and risk. Our professional team of highly qualified technicians and engineers will deliver and install your machine, and then our highly trained product specialists will provide you with the training you need to run your device properly and efficiently.
- Our team will automate print management, including troubleshooting and repair, supplies tracking and ordering, and usage monitoring also we will take care of your entire document infrastructure, keeping workflows at peak levels and looking after time-consuming daily admin.
The immediate benefits for you with Managed Print Services
We can manage and support your existing office printing environment, including service desk, break-fix, service level agreement and supplies replenishment
- A single point of contact
- No capital investment
- Immediate cost savings on supplies and service (break-fix)
- Fewer invoices to process
- A clear view of your current costs, making it easier to manage and control expenditures
- Improved staff productivity
- Your IT staff will receive fewer print related calls
- Users will experience greater device up-time, resulting from proactive supplies and service monitoring
Understanding your print environment
Our process for understanding your specific printing and photocopying requirements involves analysing your document workflows and employing powerful technologies that will deliver you increased profitability, and enhance your business processes and increase your operational efficiency.
What this means for you
- This approach maximizes the potential cost savings and benefits of managed print, by recommending the optimal print environment, that includes consolidating the number and type of print devices. We will bring added value to your organization, by evaluating your work practices and make on-going recommendations in areas including mobile print, documents scanning and faxing, and document management.
- Protect documents from inappropriate distribution through data encryption, and by controlling access at the device through user authentication. We can help you track your assets, and highlight any non-conformance of unauthorized devices, added to your network. We also manage move/add/change requests and provide an audit trail for a secure document infrastructure. Your print data is secure with our ISO certification, and 128-bit https encryption of externally transmitted data.
- Our Managed Print Services provides comprehensive reporting, to enable organizations to view operating performance, identify trends and see new opportunities and service level performance, print volume and managed services activities.
Cost Management and Control
We will assess your current office print environment, and make recommendations that will increase cost savings, improve your user’s productivity, enhance security and promote environmental sustainability.
- Streamline your company’s office print operations, and reduce print and copy expenditures by up to 30%.
- Standardise your contracted and non-contracted office printer devices, and support processes to drive productivity and enable consistent service level agreements.
- Have a single, predictable monthly invoice for all your printer fleet, making it easy for you to manage your costs and assist in budget planning.
If you need managed print solutions... We are available for you
We are a uniquely ‘client-led’ B2B organisation and we believe in providing the very best customer experiences and the best tailor-made solutions to meet our client’s specific needs.