Security, confidentiality, integrity, and availability
Don’t you think it’s time all the documents in your office were secured in the same way as the rest of your IT infrastructure!
Improve your Document Security with Euro Digital Systems
- Ensuring that business-critical information in physical and digital format is not exposed or disclosed to unauthorized individuals or systems. E.g. secure information transfer over the network when a document is printed or scanned. Enabling secure data storage so that no confidential documents can be recovered from a multi-functional printer hard-drive.
- Information remains true to the original version thanks to the control of changes or deletions by prior authorisation. In many industries, ensuring the integrity of documents is a legal requirement. By applying digital signatures to scanned documents it can be ensured that the document cannot be changed and is displayed exactly the same way it had been scanned.
- As well as being secure, we ensure that the information our customers need is available where and when required, and in the right form. Through encryption of PDF documents, the information contained can only be seen by authorised people who know the password.
Did you know that paper records account for nearly 25% of all data breaches?
The cost of lost business due to a data breach was the most significant component of the overall costs of such a breach, 36% of overall costs
- Right now your computers are probably guarded by technology: firewalls, virus protection, and even data encryption
- But what about the valuable information you print, fax or send?
- It could easily be lost, damaged or stolen
- It’s time to secure the hard-earned information your business owns
If you need a security solution... We are available for you
We are a uniquely ‘client-led’ B2B organisation and we believe in providing the very best customer experiences and the best tailor-made solutions to meet our client’s specific needs.